I have named as a co defendant and received a summons into court for a vehicle accident that I was not involved in .

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lancaster, OH

The car, which I consigned for my daughter was paid off before the accident occurred. Her husband was driving the car. Their insurance is representing them and will probably settle with the plaintiff? The plaintiff is suing for $25,000. Do I need to hire a lawyer to represent me since I have been summoned? They have my address listed on the summons as my daughter's address.

1. George Costas Andriotis

11

1

Best Answer

Answered . Contact your insurance carrier and they will assign you a lawyer to defend you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

11

Answered . Simply turn the papers over to your insurance company, and they will provide a lawyer to defend.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Anthony Nicholas Banker

9

Answered . Send copies of all of the documents to your insurance carrier today. They will defend you.

4. Kevin Coluccio

9

Answered . I agree - contact your insurance carrier and request that they handle the matter.

5. Rachel Anne Sabo

Pro

7

Answered . I completely agree- the insurance company will appoint a lawyer to defend you. Just contact them and provide them with all the necessary paperwork and information.

6. Scott Douglas Camassar

8

Answered . The insurance will handle it.