I have named as a co defendant and received a summons into court for a vehicle accident that I was not involved in .

Lancaster, OH |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

The car, which I consigned for my daughter was paid off before the accident occurred. Her husband was driving the car. Their insurance is representing them and will probably settle with the plaintiff? The plaintiff is suing for $25,000. Do I need to hire a lawyer to represent me since I have been summoned? They have my address listed on the summons as my daughter's address.

Contact your insurance carrier and they will assign you a lawyer to defend you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Send copies of all of the documents to your insurance carrier today. They will defend you.

The insurance will handle it.

I agree - contact your insurance carrier and request that they handle the matter.

Simply turn the papers over to your insurance company, and they will provide a lawyer to defend.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

I completely agree- the insurance company will appoint a lawyer to defend you. Just contact them and provide them with all the necessary paperwork and information.

Michael Lewis Eisner

Michael Lewis Eisner

If you don't have insurance or they won't cover you for the claims, you will have to file a responsive pleading to avoid default judgment.