I have my nephew here with me who is 16 years old from another country, I was wondering how could I he go to high school here?

Asked about 1 year ago - Bronx, NY

Could he stay with me and go to high school?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Marco Caviglia

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Your nephew is here presumably on an F-1 visa and completed an I-20 to attend school here. His study is limited to 12 months and someone will have to pay for his high school, typically between $3,000 to $10,000.

    If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for... more
  2. Daphne Lori Macklin

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Please review the link below. Good luck with this.

    This is not a substitute for a consultation with an education law attorney or advocate in your community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,449 answers this week

3,120 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,449 answers this week

3,120 attorneys answering