I have my license suspended today i got pulled over and got a ticket for no insurence registration &license. what can i do/

Union, NJ |

im 18 i got my license suspended for alluding the police but went to court and took care of it, how ever my license still suspended. and it happened when i was 17

i got pulled over for not having registration insurance and no licence i didn't get arrested my car got impounded. so what could happen at court or could i pay them off.

1. More information is needed to fully answer the questions. No insurance is a 1 year suspension, fines and $250/year for three years. Driving revoked is $500 up to 6 months more suspension and another $250/year for three years. (there is jail if it is not a first offense on both). I would retain an experienced criminal defense attorney and at least try to minimize the damage if not beat the case in some way. Call with more information for a more detailed answer.

2. Is your license still suspended because you didn't pay the surcharge or because it is still during the suspension period?

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. Check with a lawyer. Your question isn't clear. The facts are jumbled and disorganized.

IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during an attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private attorney-client consultation. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, an attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual. For persons located in New Jersey: To the extent that Mr. Murray's profile can be considered an advertisement in New Jersey, which is denied, be advised that NO ASPECT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY. Furthermore, the selection methodology for the SuperLawyers' "Rising Stars" awards is set forth at length at this website: http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.

4. I don't think you got your license supended today - I think you got tickets of vaious types for failure to have insurance and proper documents. However, I would need to see the actual tickets before I could give you a definite answer. Please call my office to discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.
    Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- (908) 272-0111

5. Unfortunately these are extremely serious tickets that will result in extended license suspension, hefty fines and surcharges. There aren't many defenses to these tickets, but some do exist. You should consult with the public defender if eligible, or hire an attorney. Our firm handles these matters.