I have my i601 wavier approved for illgeLy entry i did a new medical and was sent a 221g white letter to get a court récord

Asked about 1 year ago - Charleston, SC

sending that paper in will i be able to get my cr1 visa the court record was for failuer to appear 1 time minor doméstica violence with current wife it that we left to come to méxico my mom was bad off sick thank you

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . I agree with Atty Eichorn.

2. Philip Alan Eichorn

5

Answered . You're going to want to have a lawyer review the 221g letter, the conviction itself and determine if there are other issues arising from that criminal case.

3. Jeffrey Adam Devore

3

Answered . You need to consult an attorney. Depending on what your criminal records reveal you cold be in jeopardy of having your waiver revoked for failing to properly disclose criminal issues. An attorney can review the 221(g) notice, obtain the appropriate records and prepare a response to the Embassy.

4. Carlos Andres Lopez

1

Answered . Consult with an attorney as soon as possible. Depending on whether you wer convicted of the charge and how immigration law interprets the state charge, you may or may not have a serious problem.