Skip to main content

I have my ex husdband with child support enforcement pay the amount indicared by the court.

Orlando, FL |

he move to MN and since then I never recived money fron taxes refund from him and the pymt are less than mandatory own me in child support 15k. i have put motions in court nothing happened he buy and sales cars and doens't report what can i do to make him paid what he was order by the court and his past due.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You can file a motion for contempt. I would recommend you consult with a local family law attorney to discuss further and make sure the stated facts are clarified.

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-354-5223. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.


If the case is with DOR you can as them to assist. Good luck to you.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272


I would recommend that you seek the assistance of DOR (Department of Revenue) to assist you. They would be able to initiate having enforcement under UIFSA (Uniform Interstate Family Support Act) in MN.

Good luck to you.

Tami L. Augen Rhodes


File a motion to contempt and enforce and set a hearing. Call JA. If you are getting nowhere and the case is a DOR go down to their office and shake some branches see if they can help.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer