I have L2 EAD valid upto Aug 2012 my visa will expire on oct 2012 and I 94 in march 2013, will I get L2 EAd Extension Approval?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

If approved than is it upto oct 2012 or march 2013

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Your I-94 governs your status in the US.

2. Rehim Babaoglu

2

Answered . You should receive an EAD through 3/13.

3. James A. Bach

Pro

Answered . You should get the extended EAD to March 2013. The visa is only an entry document and does not govern the length of your stay in the U.S. The I-94 does that, and the EAD can be issued for the time left on the I-94.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . Your visa stamp date is not important (as long as you don't travel internationally) it is the I-94 and your I-129L approval that are important. The date of expiration will depend on what date was written on the I-129L application.

Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel - Capriotti International Law
    SKYPE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE - franco@capriotti.com - www.capriotti.com
    We are not geographically limited ==> Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.