I have green card and I got arrested for giving crystal to my son to bring to school and get some business. We cooked in our

Houston, TX |

garage but our lab was never found by pigs Someone ratted my son out at his middle school. Me and him got arrested but my wife wasnt. All three of us have green card. Am I my wife and my son deportable now we came out of jail and there was no ICE hold The amount of ice I gave my son was small only 10 grams 1000 worth it wasnt much if we get deported and my wife doesnt can she invite us back into country with I160

i am so stupid i meant to say i130 sorry

Is this a serious question or some kind of sick joke? This is a professional forum and admitting to a commission of a crime here is absurd. How this was allowed to be posted without review is crazy. If this is in fact a serious question, I think your biggest concern should be how your going to handle CPS & the State removing your son from your care for admitting that you willingly gave your son illegal drugs to sale at his middle school for business!!!

i am trying to get legal advice public defender said he will not answer immigration questions i got public defender getting me out of criminal charges but i need to win potential deportation letter my friend got deportation letter before and it is a lot of work like waiver and stuff the cps never called do you think cps will call

my son was in texas juvenile justice they let him out

the indigent defense people do not understand immigration law

Bottom line: if this is all true: you need an immigration attorney. Not only are you possibly endangering your kid --and putting him at risk of foster care you are also putting him at risk for deportation. Just because there was no hold does not mean they can not appear in your house or in your job. Also if your criminal case is still going on they might be giving you the opportunity to finish that process and then they will intervene. Regardless, 99% they will appear and you, and you and your son can face removal proceedings. If you do not solve this issue IN the US and you are deported based on the drug charges you can be permanently bar which means that NO, your wife will not be able to bring you back with an I-130.

How would I defeat the permanent bar? I understand I made a mistake by letting my son be too open about our sales and we should have kept the family business down low.

my son isn't old enough to realize who to share certain information with and who to not talk to who is not trustworthy

Tiaralis Figueroa Colon

Tiaralis Figueroa Colon

Refrain from discussing more details of your case in a public forum. Schedule a consultation with an attorney.

i have a public defender he told me to shut up about immigration issues he said its not his job and that i should pay someone else to do it

Elizabeth Marguerite Broussard

Elizabeth Marguerite Broussard

The mistake was in making meth the family business and your young son your sales rep. I'm troubled that you think your mistake was not teaching your son to keep quiet. I wish you and your family a better future in another line of work.

You should hire a criminal defense attorney & seek consultation from an immigration attorney, especially if you at considering taking a plea. You most likely will be taken to ICE where you will be detained, your green card will be taken away, and you will not be able to re-enter legally via your wife.

Angelique Montes, Esq., Immigration Attorney of Montes Law Firm, PLLC in Houston, Texas. This is not legal advice and a client-attorney relationship is not created. The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Recommended articles about Immigration