I have got an RFE on my H1B filed this year on september 3rd.

Hoffman Estates, IL |

I have got an RFE on H1B filed this year on september 3rd.The RFE is related to the evidence stating : My employer intentions of employing me an in-house project,my speciality skills and my educational evaluation.
My employer is planning to reply RFE and submit it for premium proccessing.
Please let me know if the Premium processing can hamper the chances of approval of the petition.

No, premium processing will not hamper things.

Trust your employer's lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

No. The only effect premium processing will have is to (considerately) speed the issuance of the decision in your case: approval, 2nd RFE (not too uncommon) or denial (rare) in your case.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Premium processing is always a bit more difficult.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

No

www.Low-Fee-Immigration-Lawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

Nope