I have filedbk. Pro se ch 7. Cant pay a lawyer because im broke spent hours gathering information. Am i safe

Chapter 7

Florence, MS -

Dwayne M Farnsworth

Dwayne M Farnsworth

Bankruptcy Attorney - Mesa, AZ

There is no way to answer your question. Are you safe in what regard? Did you list all your assets correctly? Did you list all your creditors? All of them? If the dect was sold or transferred to another party pre-petition, did you list the new creditor or debt buyer? Did you list all your exempt property correctly in order to protect your assets? Did you disclose any transfers of property in the last 2 years? Did you pay any family members or insiders in the last 12 months?

I hope that you are safe. It is just not possible to tell from here. Good Luck!

Scott Benjamin Riddle

Scott Benjamin Riddle

Bankruptcy Attorney - Atlanta, GA

Who knows? We can't possibly have any idea what you filed, whether it was done correctly, whether you need to file, and many other issues.

Andrew Daniel Myers

Andrew Daniel Myers

Bankruptcy Attorney - North Andover, MA

Bankruptcy, even a fairly straightforward chapter 7 petition, poses many legal and procedural challenges. As much as I would like to help, the petition, statements and schedules each represent bankruptcy issues individual to the particular debtor's financial state of affairs. Here's a general summary of bankruptcy: BLUE LINK BELOW

Matthew Scott Berkus

Matthew Scott Berkus

Bankruptcy Attorney - Denver, CO

Safe from.....? What exactly?

Related Advice