I have filed H1b this april in master's bt still the case status is Intial review so wats nxt as the start date shld b1st oct

Asked about 1 year ago - Fremont, CA

I had the application picked in lottery in 2nd week of oct but still there is no update,so till when can we know the updates of the status

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . It will take the time it will take. You need to remain patient. Short of your employer willing to now fork out $1,225 for premium processing service, there is nothing else you (or he) can do but wait, with, of course the notable exception of your being able to post on AVVO again. only to be given the same answer over and over again.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . It will be eventually denied for fraud. Only an employer is allowed to file I-129. When it is done by an employee it will either be denied outright for lack of eligibility or investigated for fraud.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

1

Answered . Your company attorney can follow up with the Department and update the company on its status.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . First of all 'you' didn't file anything ... H papers are the property of the employer, not the employee.

The employer (or better yet the lawyer working for the employer) filed the papers.

What did the lawyer tell you when asked him/her?