I have filed Green card petition for my husband - I will complete affidavit of support I-864 for him

Asked 11 months ago - Hicksville, NY

My income is not enough and I want to ask my daughter to complete form I-864a for him(for her step father). I live with my daughter and her income is what she gets as child support for her 3 kids. My income and the child support that she gets and our savings is enough for this financial support. My question is: in the household box should she count her kids or not. Because if we don't count them our household size together with intending immigrant is 3, while if we count the kids it would be 6. Please advise me the right way we should do.

1. Akanksha Kalra

1

Answered . Her children will be counted as members of the household.

2. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

1

Answered . You need to count the kids

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

1

Answered . Yes, she has to list her dependent children.