I have filed counter notices against the DMCA claims. They will not accept due to banning of the account.

Asked 5 months ago - Daly City, CA

They did not give me a chance to prove my work. Also, on this same website someone is stealing all my graphic designs and selling them. Not sure how to go about any of this quite yet.

1. Andrew Kevin Jacobson

Pro

1

Answered . You have several sets of issues that need more attention than can be given here in an Avvo question-and-answer session. You should sit down with a lawyer and discuss them in confidence.

2. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

1

Answered . You need to hire an Internet or IP attorney since you are not sure how to go about any of this.

If your account is banned, you have a prior history you did not see fit to share with us. They are not required to "give you a chance to prove your work." Remember, the DMCA works for you as well as against you. If someone is stealing your work you have the same right, namely to file repeated DMCA to hopefully get the thief taken down and banned.