I have filed a notice of intent to preserve an interest as well as UCC-1 and homestead declaration on my property in California

Corona, CA |

I have filed a notice of intent to preserve an interest as well as UCC-1 and homestead declaration on my property in California with the County Recorder Office. Can this help delay or postpone my trustee sale?

1. A filed UCC-1 and a homestead declaration will not cause the sale to be postponed. Curing the breach, a bankruptcy, a court injunction, etc. would cause the sale to be postponed.

2. No. None of what you did provide legal grounds to delay a trustee foreclosure sale. Speak with a bankruptcy attorney as soon as possible to discuss a Chapter 13 Reorganization to save your home.

This answer in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. The answer is not a complete answer and requires additional facts in order to provide the best options. The submitter accepts the risk of relying on such an incomplete answer and waives any claims of damages for doing so. As stated in the answer the submitter should contact a qualified bankruptcy attorney is discuss these issues further before any action is taken. Any action taken without advise and counsel of a qualified attorney is inadvisable.