I have file I-751 and i got a letter from uscis I-797, it is written there that i can travel from united states , i did travel

I have file I-751 and i got a letter from uscis I-797, it is written there that i can travel from united states , i did travel one time on I-797 letter which allows me to travel, i wana ask can i travel again on that paper

San Jose, CA -

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

It is issued for multiple, unlimited amount of travel during the one year validity period.

Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

As long as it is not expired.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Outing, MN

Mr. Berman is correct. Yes, if the 1 year extension hasn't expired, you can travel again.

If not, you need to make an InfoPass appointment to get a temporary stamp.