I have file I-751 and i got a letter from uscis I-797, it is written there that i can travel from united states , i did travel

San Jose, CA |

I have file I-751 and i got a letter from uscis I-797, it is written there that i can travel from united states , i did travel one time on I-797 letter which allows me to travel, i wana ask can i travel again on that paper

1. As long as it is not expired.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. Mr. Berman is correct. Yes, if the 1 year extension hasn't expired, you can travel again.

If not, you need to make an InfoPass appointment to get a temporary stamp.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. It is issued for multiple, unlimited amount of travel during the one year validity period.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.