I have dwi 3months ago n still pending and receive my second 2 wks ago both now pending in two different counties wat looking at

Arlington, TX |

Two dwi in 3 months in texas
Arlington tx and archer county tx

Well you're looking at the same punishment level on each case, but obviously the DAs won't be impressed with the two charges so close together. You'll need defense attorneys in each county. You'll want them to coordinate, because if you end up needing to plea on both cases you want that consolidated as much as possible.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

You need for your attorneys to be working together. It is possible that the prosecutors could seek to stack the sentences. You should get yourself into alcohol counseling immediately.
www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
512-495-1813
Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
Austin Probation Lawyer
Austin DWI Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

I agree with Ms. Jaggers and Mr. Jones.

Better still, find a good DWI lawyer who practices in both counties.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

You need to realize that one is bad, two is very bad. And both counties will know of the other most likely so saying it was a one time transgression is not very believable. You need to accept that you either have a problem with alcohol or following rules. Neither is an attractive quality in your position. You need to hire an attorney that practices in Tarrant Co and Archer Co to handle both cases so you can avoid an overly excessive legal fee. Depending on the facts there might be suppressible issues or problems with the blood/breath tests or SFSTs but that is dependent on the facts of each stop.
I've handled DWIs in both Tarrant and Archer Counties and am happy to discuss your options. Feel free to call my office and good luck.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing