I have dual citizenship in US and in HK. My fiancee is Canadian, how can I become a Canadian without losing my citizenships?

Asked about 2 years ago - 11365

Im born in hk, living in ny. I have dual citizenship. My fiancee wants me to move to Canada. But I don't want to lose my citizenship. can I obtain Triple citizenship after we get married?

1. 3

Answered . US does not care. You need to speak with the Canadian attorney

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. 2

Answered . You'll need to pose this question to a lawyer practicing Canadian law. Lawyers on avvo answer questions about US laws.

3. 1

Answered . Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.