I have court in will county IL on monday. I have a warrant in dupage county. will they arrest me in court on monday.

Mokena, IL |

Alright i have a warrant in Dupage county IL. I have court on Monday in will county, IL. will they be able to see if i have a warrant in Dupage county at will county. The tickets i got were driving on a suspended license an no insurance but i have insurance now and a driving license. I am going to file a motion to quash warrant today.

1. Whether your DuPage warrant will be discovered will depend upon why you are in court in Will County on Monday. Some courts will run a check. Others will not.

2. If they know about the warrant they will arrest you.

3. If it's your first appearance in Will, there's a good chance the state has run a background check. If they did that after the DuPage warrant was issued, then they will be aware of the warrant and there is a good chance you'll be taken into custody. Bring your copy of the Motion to Quash that you filed in DuPage and if you can, bring a lawyer as well. If you have not contacted an experienced criminal defense attorney, you should do so. Most of us provide free consultations. www.galivanlaw.net