I have court for theft by unlawful taking moveable property and receiving stolen property

Edinboro, PA |

I have a summary charge for bad checks

do you think that I will go to Jail it is being classed as an m2

As best I can tell there is no question here; makes it difficult to provide an answer.

What is your question?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Depending how much the Commonwealth intends was taken, the charge could be graded as a felony. In any event, this is a serious charge and you should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you.