I have changed my middle name on my husbands last name, do i mention it in any of immigration forms for status adjustment ? or

Asked about 4 years ago - South Lake Tahoe, CA

i write everything according to my birth name? Thanks

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Gregory Romanovsky

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . Check your new name in your marriage certificate - this is your legal name now. And this is how you should be listing it on all of the forms.

  2. Carlos E Sandoval

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Yes, you should write your new name to avoid confusions. That way you will receive all your documents under the right name.
    Carlos Sandoval

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,209 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,209 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering