I have bench/bond warrant for not paying a fine of $3000 and failure to complete 390 hours of community service

Asked about 1 year ago - Vineland, NJ

I have bench/bond warrant for not paying a fine of $3000 and failure to complete 390 hours of community service and for contempt of court in the state of new jersey could i be extradited and how much jail time would i have to do my charges were shoplifting

1. Mark M Cheser

3

Answered . Much more information is needed.That is the largest fine and most hours I ever heard of for a shoplifting. There must be some major history here. If this was a DP in Municipal Court you face the max. on a DP 180 days. If this was a crime in Superior Court you face 5 years most likely.

2. Benjamin G Kelsen

2

Answered . Much more information is needed to be able to answer your question accurately.

3. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

3

Answered . It's tough to say. I suggest that you retain a locally experienced defense attorney to help you deal with this. The longer your wait, the worse it is going to be. Beat of luck.

Jasen Nielsen