I have been working in the health field for 3 years and my female supervisor have sexually harass me at work and over the phone.

Chicago, IL |

the phone call was late like 2 or 3 the am saying do i want to come to a party with her do i have a baby sitter if so we can do some things. do i have a case? oh not to mention i was fired due to the fact i denied to be her sexual partner and i told the manager and no one did nothing they told me to throw it under the rug and forget about it.

It is hard to say whether you may or may not have a case with only the facts given. There will need to be a more thorough discussion of the facts but it sure sounds like you have a case. I highly recommend that you contact an EMPLOYMENT LAW or SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAW attorney immediately and set up a free office consultation. Most of these cases are handled on a percentage fee basis and you do not have to pay an hourly fee or any retainer to your attorney. If the attorney obtains a settlement for you, the attorney gets a percentage of the settlement. Call an attorney immediately. You may want to look at attorneys on this website at Avvo to get some names. Good luck!

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/