I have been working in the health field for 3 years and my female supervisor have sexually harass me at work and over the phone.

Asked about 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

the phone call was late like 2 or 3 the am saying do i want to come to a party with her do i have a baby sitter if so we can do some things. do i have a case? oh not to mention i was fired due to the fact i denied to be her sexual partner and i told the manager and no one did nothing they told me to throw it under the rug and forget about it.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

3

1

Answered . It is hard to say whether you may or may not have a case with only the facts given. There will need to be a more thorough discussion of the facts but it sure sounds like you have a case. I highly recommend that you contact an EMPLOYMENT LAW or SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAW attorney immediately and set up a free office consultation. Most of these cases are handled on a percentage fee basis and you do not have to pay an hourly fee or any retainer to your attorney. If the attorney obtains a settlement for you, the attorney gets a percentage of the settlement. Call an attorney immediately. You may want to look at attorneys on this website at Avvo to get some names. Good luck!