I have been working in the health field for 3 years and my female supervisor have sexually harass me at work and over the phone.

Asked about 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

the phone call was late like 2 or 3 the am saying do i want to come to a party with her do i have a baby sitter if so we can do some things. do i have a case? oh not to mention i was fired due to the fact i denied to be her sexual partner and i told the manager and no one did nothing they told me to throw it under the rug and forget about it.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Kevin Rindler Madison


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . It is hard to say whether you may or may not have a case with only the facts given. There will need to be a more thorough discussion of the facts but it sure sounds like you have a case. I highly recommend that you contact an EMPLOYMENT LAW or SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAW attorney immediately and set up a free office consultation. Most of these cases are handled on a percentage fee basis and you do not have to pay an hourly fee or any retainer to your attorney. If the attorney obtains a settlement for you, the attorney gets a percentage of the settlement. Call an attorney immediately. You may want to look at attorneys on this website at Avvo to get some names. Good luck!

    If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,117 answers this week

2,871 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,117 answers this week

2,871 attorneys answering