I have been told to vacate premises because i asked landlord to feed horses were looking shabby, he saID TO VACATE 6/15

Milton, TN |

HIS HORSES NOT BEING FED OR CHECKED ON, AFTER HE TOLD ME TO VACATE MY SON CALLED SHERIFF AND ANIMAL CONTROL, IVE WATCHED THIS GO ON WAY TOO LONG, I MEANT NO HARM
IF HAVE ANIMALS NEED TO FEED

1. If you have a lease, you cannot be evicted for reporting your landlord to animal control. If you on a month to month lease you need to receive notice one rental period before the tenant can be terminated.

Please note that I am answering this question as a service through Avvo but not as your attorney and no attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through signing a Fee Agreement and paying the necessary advanced fees.

2. 1. Stop SHOUTING.

2. There are formal procedures for eviction, which it seems your landlord may not have complied with. Tennessee may also provide protection for tenants notifying authorities of unsafe conditions, although this would almost certainly NOT apply to your facts.

Contact the TN and your county bar associations for referrals.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. "looking shabby"? What does that even mean?

As my colleagues have pointed out, your landlord must fallow the law in order to property evict you, whether or not the law has been followed in this situation, I cannot say. You should speak with a local attorney.

If we do not have a signed fee agreement I am not your attorney and this is not legal advice.