I have been separated from my wife for approx.45 yrs or longer how and what do i need to get this divorce?

Ceres, CA |
Filed under: Divorce

is it legal to divorce in Mexico , even if we were married in 1950 in Calif.Thank you.

1. I am including a link below which will explain the divorce process and what needs to be done in order to finalize it.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button or "Best Answer" at the bottom of this answer. By answering this question, the Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not intend to form an attorney-client relationship with the asking party. The answers posted on this website should not be construed as legal advice. The Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not make any representations about your family law matter, but rather, seeks to provide general information to the public about family-law related matters. You should consult with an attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case. Thank you.