I have been segrated out and sexually violated by my boss. I have gone to management and they are protecting her.

Rockford, IL |

Have worked for a United Tech.In Rockford Il. as a union employee for 27 years.

You need to speak to your union rep.

I'm not sure what you mean by sexually violated but you may have claims for sexual harassment. You should file a grievance with your union but you may also want to talk to an employment lawyer to protect your rights. Many of us, myself included, will provide a free consultation.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.

Speak with your union representative immediately and contact a local employment attorney for a consultation. You can search for an attorney on Avvo or contact the National Employment Lawyers Association/Illinois for a referral.

This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney in your area for a one-on-one consultation before pursuing any action or making any decisions.

Recommended articles about Employment