I have been segrated out and sexually violated by my boss. I have gone to management and they are protecting her.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Rockford, IL

Have worked for a United Tech.In Rockford Il. as a union employee for 27 years.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Josh Michael Friedman

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I'm not sure what you mean by sexually violated but you may have claims for sexual harassment. You should file a grievance with your union but you may also want to talk to an employment lawyer to protect your rights. Many of us, myself included, will provide a free consultation.

    This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should... more
  2. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to speak to your union rep.

  3. Meghan Hayes Slack

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Speak with your union representative immediately and contact a local employment attorney for a consultation. You can search for an attorney on Avvo or contact the National Employment Lawyers Association/Illinois for a referral. http://www.nela-illinois.org/

    Good luck.

    This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,805 answers this week

2,856 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,805 answers this week

2,856 attorneys answering