I have been recently asking for advice and hoping to find an attorney to help me. A huge question I have been having is what...

Orlando, FL |

... are merits and the contributor level ? Each attorney has a different level, so far I have seen level 9 - 19 ? What does it mean and is it something I need to know before hiring an attorney to help me with all the current mess ups and mistakes currently uncompleted since 2007 towards me and my home relationship and lost children. Sorry I was unable to fit the whole question in the first box. I hope you are able to answer my concerns.

Not sure you should use any scoring system to attorney.. The very best, most famous attorney in the country might have an avvo score of 5.0 and a contributor level of 0 because he (or she) has never heard of avvo and has never answered an avvo question. check out

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Go to

This web site is designed for general information only. The information on this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Because every case is different, the description of awards and cases previously handled does not guarantee a similar outcome in current or future cases.

The contributor levels only determine how many questions the attorney has chosen to answer.
You are best off choosing an attorney based on his experience and qualifications.

I hate to ask and feel so stupid but my parents are gone out of my life and how do I get an attorney's experience and qualification. I know every one is a good person but I am looking for the real good guy. My life is being distroyed and it feels like the whole county and attornies lately have continued to allow their mistreatment towards me.

Recommended articles about Personal injury