I HAVE BEEN MARRIED OF 8 MONTHS AND MY SPOUSE WAK OUT ON ME THE FIRST MONTH OF MARRIAGE AND LEFT WITH CAN HE REBURST ME HIS HALF

Olathe, KS |

HIS ARREMENT WAS 550 ON THE RENT AND HE PAY THE CABLE. I PAID THE REST OF THE BILLS. BUT I DONT WANT SPOUSAL SUPPORT JUST THE MONEY HE OWES

It's likely you have a right for him to reimburse you for his/her half of the bill. The question is do you know where s/he is? You may want to file a small claim against him/her for half the bills you wanted reimbursed. Good luck.
    www.ogunmenolawfirm.com

2. If he signed the lease, he would more than likely be obligated for the rent. The other monthly bills will depend on whose name is on the account. You need to speak with an attorney in your area about your particular facts and circumstances.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.