I have been libeled, robbed and slandered,

Macon, GA |

My son had himself declared my legal guardian by a shyster lawyer in North Carolina, He told one in Gainesville to use that hear say evidence to declare me incompetent. He has confiscated all my firearms and over $60,000 of my tools. The libelous verdict made it legal for him to steal.

Have a local Macon lawyer investigate

I agree with Mr. lassen

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Entrust a local lawyer to look into this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Personal injury