I have been harrass by a person that falsely accussed me of assualt charge añd Have a warrant what Can I do?

Cleveland, OH |

What do I do now

1. Your narrative lacks certain facts that may assist in fully understanding your particular predicament, yet, at the vey least, select a local Ohio licensed criminal counsel and discuss your recent experience with that professional for a more accurate assessment how to proceed next.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. It seems as though there was enough evidence to file a formal complaint. You need to hire an attorney and they will advise you what to do. Keep in mind, if you have an open warrant for your arrest, you are a "wanted" criminal and will mostly likely be arrested upon any contact with law enforcement.

3. If you have a warrant the best thing to do is to hire an attorney who can work to get the warrant recalled. If you do not take this approach you risk getting picked up on the warrant and having to fight the case from jail.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    1370 North Fairfield Road
    Suite C
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
    (937)426-4000 phone (24/7)
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner