I have been harrass by a person that falsely accussed me of assualt charge añd Have a warrant what Can I do?

Asked 12 months ago - Cleveland, OH

What do I do now

1. Mark Jon Wieczorek

Pro

2

Answered . It seems as though there was enough evidence to file a formal complaint. You need to hire an attorney and they will advise you what to do. Keep in mind, if you have an open warrant for your arrest, you are a "wanted" criminal and will mostly likely be arrested upon any contact with law enforcement.

2. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

Answered . If you have a warrant the best thing to do is to hire an attorney who can work to get the warrant recalled. If you do not take this approach you risk getting picked up on the warrant and having to fight the case from jail.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    1370 North Fairfield Road
    Suite C
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
    (937)426-4000 phone (24/7)
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Your narrative lacks certain facts that may assist in fully understanding your particular predicament, yet, at the vey least, select a local Ohio licensed criminal counsel and discuss your recent experience with that professional for a more accurate assessment how to proceed next.