I have been falsely accused by my now ex girlfriend of many terrible things, she is bipolar and this is the result of bipolar

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

My ex as falsely accused me because she has very severe bipolar mood swings . She never went this far . In the past she would scream , and even once she punched me , but that only happened 3 times in 4 - months . I never retaliated of course . I just always forgave her since these happened in crazy spurts , she had those about once a week . But now she went all the way to call the cops on me and completely invented stories , terrible stories . We had a small verbal argument , my roommates were in the next room and heard everything , and she then left . 20 min later the cops came to my place and arrested me without any proof other than what she claimed . she claimed I attacked her , choked her , that she passed out and somehow ran away from me as I was trying to rape her ! ! ! I got arrested !

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Hire a criminal defense lawyer and give him/her as much detail on your ex' medical condition as it can be used to undermine her credibility.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

1

Answered . Speak with your criminal defense lawyer and stay away from her forever. She is bad news.

3. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . Proper documentation and evidence assembled by our defense counsel should yield positive results if what you say can be shown.

4. Douglas Holbrook

1

Answered . Your post describes a situation but fails to ask any question. You should discuss the facts that you have presented to your attorney so that your defense can be appropriately presented at trial.