Skip to main content

I have been done wrong By a dentist. What could I do to fix my mouth and stop him from taking my money. IT HAS MADE ME SO I CAN'

Jasper, GA |


Attorney Answers 3

  1. You should consult with a medical malpractice attorney in your area. I would suggest using the AVVO attorney search bar.

    Communication through AVVO does not constitute legal representation. Representation by this law firm can only be established through a written agreement executed by both attorney and client. In the absence of such express representation agreement, this law firm does not represent the recipient or reader and no person or party should rely upon statements, opinions or advice contained herein.

  2. If you paid for bridges, and did not receive them, call the dentist to find out when to expect them. If you don't get an answer, call a local dental malpractice lawyer in your city to investigate.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  3. Medical negligence cases are tricky, particularly in Georgia. Each case needs to be carefully reviewed in detail. It is hard to understand exactly what you issue is, but if you have tried and cannot get the issue resolved with the dentist, then consult an attorney to advise you about what to do.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics