Skip to main content

I have been deported to another country and would like to know how to get back to da United States.

Fort Myers, FL |

I was deported this year on some criminal offence. While I was in immigration custody I had a criminal lawyer working on my case, after I got deported he continued working on my case. He took my case to the supreme court to get my charges vacated, and the supreme court agree to grante my case. Now my charges have been vacated but i am not sure what do I have to do to get back to the United States. I would like to know what step can I take to get me back to the U.S

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Hire an immigration attorney to review your case and determine what options, if any, you may have. This is a complex, fact-intensive matter, and you will not get a sufficient response on a message board to handle this yourself. Good luck!

  2. I fully agree with my colleague. Need an immigration attorney at this time. But congratulations on getting the criminal cases vacated!

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

  3. You need to hire an immigration attorney. One key fact you left out is, what was your status before you were removed from the US?

    This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

  4. I agree with my colleagues.


    8613 Old Kings Rd. S.
    Suite 601D
    Jacksonville, FL 32217

    Phone: 904.351.8749
    Fax: 904.800.1102
    Skype ID:

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics