I have been defending land and maintaining improvements upon the land for over a month, Including notice* to County Sheriff.

Everett, WA |

should I be in contact { certified registered mail , USPS } with the titled deed - holder to thank them for the benefit their property in my conveyances , forgive them for their laziness in maintaining and securing against possession of imminent hazards { including receipt for plywood used in boarding up broken windows , for process of Corp [ SE ] lien } or request their forgiveness for allowing my furthered hostile occupation { for continued inhabiting of the structure with my Body ; spirit : resident } ? Presently there is Constructive [ PUBLIC ] Notice of Title 18 { no trespass } posted on site and to County Sheriff Office . seeking both entitlements - Lawful and Legal . Currently the legal owner is convicted criminal and hiding to avoid prosecution . ~ God Bless Now - Here : Being : [ DIVINE ] { self ]

I suppose I should have prefaced that I am not looking to make any arguments, and so, therefore if I become Creditor to the legal owner in Surety of Debt by holding the plywood receipt?{plywood used for the direct purpose of limiting liability to legal owners possession of-}, is it not then possible to Foreclose upon the deed via process of UCC through Article iii section 2 of the Constitution? of course I wish want to remain at peace with all my brothers, just, how do I fully offer my forgiveness to- the laziness of others which presents hazards to my domain? {still cleaning gang graffiti and smashed doors and wall-board since bandits have been frequenting the premises for months prior to my standing;defence of public order and safety.

You will need possession for 7 consecutive years with other requirements met to achieve Adverse Possession in WA.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

I suppose I should have prefaced that I am not looking to make any arguments, and so, therefore if I become Creditor to the legal owner in Surety of Debt by holding the plywood receipt?{plywood used for the direct purpose of limiting liability to legal owners possession of-}, is it not then possible to Foreclose upon the deed via process of UCC through Article iii section 2 of the Constitution?

again, thanks George, I really want to appreciate you input, but while I realize you are BAR'd, please respect that I am more than just a Citizen- for I am a man with at least as many measures as actions.

I'm confused by your question. Are you on this property with any kind of claim of right, such as a deed, lease or title to the property, or are you just trying to do a "good deed" and "take over" a neighbor's "abandoned" property because you know he's fled to China because of criminal charges.

Counsel may be right about adverse possession and the seven year vesting period, but that's defeated if you're there under any claim of right, such as permission from the owner or a deed or lease. Moreover, one would presume that the owner would have to pay the taxes on the property or it would be sold by the municipality at auction...and it may be unclear whether an interloper such as yourself could pay the taxes or get the tax authorities to change the registered name for the tax bill. Perhaps you could bid at the auction, but probably other people could as well.

In any event, your right to be on the property at all at this time is murky. I don't know if I'd be sending registered letters to anyone. Consult with an attorney.

This answer is provided under the Avvo.com “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at http://www.avvo.com/support/terms . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the Avvo.com site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".

Squatters can lawfully be converted to worm food by legal just-title to deed holders, as well; however, there are ways to conclude the process in 45 days, superseding all other authority via UPU, UCC and Commercial Lien Foreclosure. alodial vs lodial ~ person vs man first thing one would want to acquire is Registered (many use local obituaries) Public Constructive Notice, 1st wk for the purpose of as'King for and defining argument in defence of standing upon the land, 2nd wk for the purpose and benefit of :lodial: title as lord, this must included the longitude latitude coordinates as to supersede the county's opinion:{jurisdiction what AVVO has taught me is you cant talk to an Attorney:lawyer about lawful rights or enactments, he is not :GOD:, for as a man he has been BAR'd from Article ii section iii as vessels in transport, flesh and blood man; we are all registered Postal Handlers. know [study] your rights as Postmaster General. ""Supersede is the only word in the English Language that ends with -sede. Succeed, proceed and exceed are the only ones ending in -ceed. Officialese: a derogatory term for the vocabulary and style of writing often found in official reports and documents(a proper document is stamped as received, docked by a port authority/clerk) and thought of as being pretentious and difficult to understand. It is usually considered to be the prime example of gobbledygook. Gobbledygook: a noun that is used informally to refer to pretentious and convoluted language of the type that is found in official forms, documents and reports. It is extremely difficult to understand and should be avoided and "plain English" used instead. Orthography: the study, or science, of how and why words are spelt. ~Websters [universal] spelling, grammar and usage."" Language is our greatest tool and strongest weapon. remain at peace and remember that you too are your brothers keeper. Addressing the Judge of a court as Sir or your honor, gives him a higher authority through that of consent and your own endorsement. Staying out of legal loopholes will require a level playing field and only giving just-consent to [y]our :GOD:Given rights through the vested Au.THeORITY OF-Here-Now;Being:[DIVINE]{self}. Blood drenched soil, alike to any ink on paper- is all preceding -NOW:Being; theretofore, it is just in the past. Blaming has never helped any individual achieve or aquire anything positive for themselves.

Jack Richard Lebowitz

Jack Richard Lebowitz

I didn't get much of your comment, but I would say that the UCC applies only to security interests in GOODS and that it doesn't apply to create liens on or interests in real estate. As many of the attorneys here have said, the operative concept is probably "adverse possession" and it may be difficult to meet the three prong test in your instance even if you "squat" on the neighbors property for seven years, because it's not under a claim of right (i.e., you didn't think you really owned it). The best way is to see whether you can contact Chinese fugitive through his relatives and get him to quitclaim the property OR maybe to get the municipality to condemn the property if its unsafe, doesn't meet habitability standards, or is an "attractive nuisance" of some sort (e.g., "abandoned crack house"). And even then, they'll probably try to auction it off, and hopefully as neighbor, you may be only interested and low bidder. Sorry if you perceive disagreement with your thoughts on legal process as lawyers being pretentious or deliberately obscure, but I guess that's a risk of coming on a site like this and asking people to give their honest opinions to questioners freely and for free. :-)

I too am confused as to the nature of your claim. It may be for reimbursement of costs of preservation of property, although it could be read as a question about adverse possession. You need to put your documents in front of a lawyer for analysis. If your primary language is not English, make sure somebody who can serve as an interpreter can be present to assist with communication.

Recommended articles about Real estate