I have been charged with second-degree theft, tampering with physical evidence, felony indictment.

Kenai, AK |

I was asked to speak to officers in the police department on Nov of 2012 the year the alleged crime took place which was Sept. 2012. I did confess to the actions I was guilty of but would not accept false accusations being made by lost friends and especially my sons dad. I am 29yrs old DOB is 9/22/1983.
No prior felonies, thefts, or any kind of run in with the law since I was 28 and that was only a warning for going 5 over the speed limit.

No more confessions or admissions, Get an attorney before you do ANYTHING else.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

Is there a question in there that I missed?

Get a lawyer. Stop posting information on this public access website.

You must be very careful what information you post on a website like Avvo.com or any other public access website. Anything you say here is not privileged and can be used against you in any court proceeding. For a free consultation contact me at 954-620-8300 or email at Grant@Dnslaw.com .