I have been charged with second-degree theft, tampering with physical evidence, felony indictment.

Asked about 1 year ago - Kenai, AK

I was asked to speak to officers in the police department on Nov of 2012 the year the alleged crime took place which was Sept. 2012. I did confess to the actions I was guilty of but would not accept false accusations being made by lost friends and especially my sons dad. I am 29yrs old DOB is 9/22/1983.
No prior felonies, thefts, or any kind of run in with the law since I was 28 and that was only a warning for going 5 over the speed limit.

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . No more confessions or admissions, Get an attorney before you do ANYTHING else.

2. Dean George Tsourakis

Pro

2

Answered . Is there a question in there that I missed?

3. Grant Ian Schwarz

Pro

1

Answered . Get a lawyer. Stop posting information on this public access website.