I HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH 316.193.1, 893.13.6 a, 893.147.1 I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED WITH ANY CRIME BEFORE. WHAT IS MY OUTCOME

Asked 7 months ago - Gulf Breeze, FL

893.13.6 a 6 COUNTS AND (1) COUNT ON OTHER TWO CHARGES. WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF REMAINING OUT OF JAIL?

1. Christopher Robert Dillingham II

5

1

Answered . There is no probability either way. An attorney must look at the specific facts of the case and the evidence against you. Hire one.

Please don't type in ALL CAPS. It make it hard to read and some attorneys won't read it at all.

2. Michael Adam Haber

Pro

5

1

Answered . Regardless of your charges no lawyer can divine outcomes as each case and client are unique.

Florida has 20 different Judicial Circuits, each of which deals with cases in its own manner. Moreover, each of those Judicial Circuits has a given number of criminal court Judges (each of whom is unique), as well as its own State Attorney's Office (each of which has its own policies and procedures), and a bunch of Assistant State Attorneys (who, although they operate on guidelines as established by their office, are each sentient and independent persons), and each case has its own set of variables ("free radicals" if you will) all of which combine to make it impossible to predict what will happen in a given case.

The best advise you are going to get on a given case is to find yourself a local criminal defense attorney (in your case in the Gulf Breeze area), make an appointment, show up on time and bring with you as much relevant paperwork or information as possible.

Although I practice primarily in Miami-Dade County you are welcome to contact my office for a referral or two, or you can search either Avvo or the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers website by locality (please see http://www.facdl.org/ - and click on the "Find A Lawyer" tab).

I hope that this has been helpful and wish you the best of luck!

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

5

1

Answered . Each case is different and each case demands the personalized attention of an attorney. No attorney can simply know what the charges are and predict an outcome. Each of the statutes of the crimes you are charged with contains elements, and each of those elements must be proven by the state beyond and to the exclusion of a reasonable doubt. When you hire a criminal defense attorney, he will get his hands on all of the police reports and decide where to go from there after carefully analyzing all of the evidence that the state intends to use against you. As you can probably guess, the probability of remaining out of jail depends upon the facts of each of the counts against you. Many first time offenders do not face jail, but again that depends upon the facts. Get counsel on your side.

4. Arthur Spiegel

3

1

Answered . I am sorry, my friend, but no one can look into a proverbial crystal ball and tell you what the out come of your case will be based exclusively on the statutes you have been charged with .

An experienced criminal defense attorney needs to review the facts of your individual situation with you. Interview several lawyers and hire the one who can explain your situation to you well and who is willing to spend the time necessary to get you the best results possible.

You are not buying a tv at Walmart. The attorney client relationship is an important relationship and it is necessary that you have confidence in your lawyer.

I am not your lawyer and this should not be considered the giving of legal advice.