I have been bullied and threatened by someone in the uk n nz also dated the person from the uk and was catfished i fear for my

Asked 3 months ago - 84128

life would like a name change

1. Matthew D Jefferson

Pro

1

Answered . You want a name change? Sure file a petition to do a name change. Or hire a lawyer to do it for you. It's a very simple thing.

2. Zaheer A Shah

Pro

2

Answered . If you are in imminent danger, file a report with the police. A name change can be handled by any lawyer. best of luck.

3. Anthony Bettencourt Cameron

1

Answered . Before you go to the nuclear option, pay a skip tracer a few dollars and get advice as to how you could disconnect. Remember, your name change is usually served by publication. There are more effective ways to change your footprint. Then be more discreet about sharing personal info.