I have asked my worker to close my case been open to years and to stop calling me she stills calls now she whats a dnn

Asked 12 months ago - Loveland, CO

My child is 2 cps was involev becasuse her father kicked me and cops where call i have done everything they told me to inculdeing a parenting classs they never opened a dnn on me my worker threanted it if i didnt comply with her demands i found out i could have my case closed i told her to do so she threanted told me the cops would be here to take my child recently an ex friend of mine made a report that i was smoking weed and blowing it in my kids face he is a felon and is out to get people he thinks wornged him he wrote me im gona see to it that you loose your kid well now cps wana do a dnn on me im tired of this i have taken care of my kid and they herassing me i even had to change my number my worker called my mother yesterday and asked if i changed it and she need s to ta

Pro

2

Answered . Best to retain a local family law attorney.

2. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

1

Answered . I don't see a question. You should consult with a Family Law attorney experienced in handling CPS charges/matters.