Skip to main content

I have asked my 19 year old stepson to leave my house. he is a guest in my house. He has been told previously.

Holiday, FL |

I found drugs in my stepsons room where he stays. He is a guest in my home as well. I have told him to get out of my home previously, but he dont take my seriously. How can I have him removed from my household. he has a problem and needs counseling, but he is in denial. I dont want him here, especially with illegal substances. what can i do about his pit bull dog too, what right do i have.

Attorney Answers 1


You can either call the police to have him removed for trespassing, or you can have him evicted. Contact a landlord/tenant attorney if you choose to go the eviction route.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Mark as helpful

2 found this helpful