Skip to main content

I have applied Refugee Travel Document for my parents and we got it. Now the country they are going told us they will

Fort Worth, TX |

issue a visa only in Re-entry permit not in Refugee Travel Documents(RTD). My parents already bought a air ticket which is for october 2012. Now to get Re-entry permit soon what is the process and what we do with Refugee Travel Document?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This sounds lie an issue with the country in which they want to travel.. nt the US

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


This requires more information about your parent's current status. But I agree with my colleague, they may not be able to enter the other country, if that country requires documents your parents do not hold.

Contact an immigration lawyer to assist you with this issue.

DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC, Arlington, VA (202) 470-1004 provides the above for information purposes only and does not construe or intend to provide any legal advise or an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney to discuss your personal circumstances and for legal advice.


I agree with my colleagues.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer