I have applied for post completion OPT i765 ,USCIS received on April 2nd 2014,my case is pending more than 90 days.what to do?

Lafayette, LA |

What is the next step to approach as the national goal of 3 months clock passed

1. The national goal is simply a benchmark set by USCIS. It is not a firm guarantee that the application will be adjudicated in that time frame. You can continue to wait for a decision or schedule an infopass appointment with the local field office to inquire about the case.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

2. If it is outside the stated processing time, the first thing to do is call the National Customer Service number at 1-800-375-5283 and make an inquiry. If you don't get a satisfied response then you should make an infoapass appointment with the local New Orleans office.