I have an u visa i about to petition for my permant residence please i need to know to do the process in filling the paper work

Asked almost 3 years ago - Boston, MA

please let me when i do file for permenant residenant how long it takes, and when should i start the paper work.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Wells Ted Wakefield

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . I would suggest you visit http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

    All the information you need can be found there.

    Another option would be to meet with an immigration attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,790 answers this week

3,115 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,790 answers this week

3,115 attorneys answering