Skip to main content

I have an open case, but in need of lawyer. Where can I go? Times running out.

Tucson, AZ |

In 2010 I went in to get veneers, instead the dentist insulted crowns, without my consent. Two teeth were infected proper to the crowning. The dentist office charged me close to $8000.00 before they even started treatments. Complications started immediately causing many surgeries, with much pain and suffering. I'm still in treatment. They addressed the infection after placement of crowns, stating that it was a fractured tooth that caused the infection, found out that was just another cover up on their part. There was no fracture ! There are additional matters involving this case.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Use the find a lawyer tab or call the state bar association for a lawyer who specializes in dental malpractice. Also, the internet is a good tool to search for an attorney. Do not delay as you do not want the statute of limitations to expire.


Use the AVVO find lawyer feature. You may also want to consult with a local medical/dental malpractice lawyer. Good luck.


Only a tiny handful of lawyers handle teeth cases, so Google dental malpractice lawyer.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer