I have an open case, but in need of lawyer. Where can I go? Times running out.

Asked over 1 year ago - Tucson, AZ

In 2010 I went in to get veneers, instead the dentist insulted crowns, without my consent. Two teeth were infected proper to the crowning. The dentist office charged me close to $8000.00 before they even started treatments. Complications started immediately causing many surgeries, with much pain and suffering. I'm still in treatment. They addressed the infection after placement of crowns, stating that it was a fractured tooth that caused the infection, found out that was just another cover up on their part. There was no fracture ! There are additional matters involving this case.

1. David B Pittman

Pro

7

Answered . Use the find a lawyer tab or call the state bar association for a lawyer who specializes in dental malpractice. Also, the internet is a good tool to search for an attorney. Do not delay as you do not want the statute of limitations to expire.

2. Jason Todd Studinski

5

Answered . Use the AVVO find lawyer feature. You may also want to consult with a local medical/dental malpractice lawyer. Good luck.

Pro

4

Answered . Only a tiny handful of lawyers handle teeth cases, so Google dental malpractice lawyer.

One or more answers have been taken down.