I have an O1B visa in the Arts, I'd like to broaden my spectrum into acting in film. How do I go about that with my visa?

O1B visa approved in 2012
Have representation in the arts for specific art projects
No extraordinary evidence in acting at this time

Are you planning to act? Do you have somebody who will hire you for acting? When you, then it will be time to see what visa can work for you.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

You need to consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney. As a SAG-AFTRA member myself, most agents are looking for experienced talent d=for serious film projects.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

You start by talking to the agents. Then an immigration attorney once your plans finalized, not the other way around.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.