I have an excellent case of sexual harassment, civil and constitutional rights, violent workplace, wrongful termination, etc.

Hyattsville, MD |

There is also a lot of defamation, fraud, etc. I have been denied by one whistle blower atty and one employment/civil/constitutional rights atty. What can I do to increase my chances? Unfortunately, it is contingency, but there were aware of that initially. The company even made the statement that the only reason they are going to court is because they do not want to lose the company. Would speaking to a Federal Agency/cies help prior to contacting an attorney? I have been on the whistleblower website and initiated the referral process. Some atty could make a lot of money on this case. Any suggestions or advice? I'm losing hope since I've been turned down twice.

Keep working at finding counsel; don't give up. Some will work with you despite need for contingency.

This is not formal legal advice.

You are at the right site but the wrong part. At the top and at the bottom of the page there is a section called "Find a Lawyer". Enter your city and employment law, read about the lawyers and contract any that are of interest to you for an interview.

By the way, when a lawyer hears "constitutional rights" in a civil law context it does not make a positive impression on many.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Recommend you meet with an attorney in your area and discuss ALL the facts and details. As a practical matter, two attorney's have passed on your case, that is at least anecdotal evidence that you do NOT have the kind of case you think you do. Its very common for individual who have been wronged to read the law and assess their situation in terms of what they read. Unfortunately it takes years to read the law and understand how the legal process works within the confines of the law. When experienced lawyers look at the same set of facts, they are looking at what is possible given the circumstances. Much will turn on what those lawyers who passed on your case told you. Recommend you keep consulting with a few more attorney to ensure you have second, third, fourth opinions.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

I would highly recommend that you seek legal counsel with an attorney who practices employment law and sexual harassment law. If you go to the Avvo website home page there is a tab "Find A Lawyer" which will help you find a lawyer in your locale. Good luck, my friend.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/