I have an Ent. Music prod/Publishing S-Corp As an employer how can i sponsor my employee artist/producer get him U.S work visa

Brooklyn, NY |

Sponsorship for work visa

It depends and some more details are needed. There may be options such as O, P, or H1b visas. I would recommend you speak directly with an attorney regarding your business, the employee, and what your goals are. My firm handles such cases in NY.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Repeat question.

3. Various visas may be available depending on qualifications. Talk to an attorney in person to discuss options.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

4. There are many options available, including the O-Visa. My firm handles these visas for the entertainment industry in New York and Los Angeles. Please feel free to contact me or an attorney of your choice for a free consultation.
    info@sklegalcounsel.com

info@sklegalcounsel.com www.sklegalcounsel.com The information provided above does not create an atty/client relationship.