I HAVE AN ATTORNEY. The reason I'm all these questions is because I don't know if he's doing the.correct thing.

Asked 12 months ago - Birmingham, AL

Such as he thinks we need to take all the evidence, photos , and give a statement. I've never had to have an.attorney but I do have friends, that's says why should you go all the way to Louisiana to give a. statement when the adjuster should come to.you.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

1

Answered . Get an attorney you trust. Or trust the attorney you have. "Checking" your lawyer's judgments and strategies by Q and A here will not serve you and will cause serious errors and potentially irrevocable misunderstandings with your counsel.

2. Andrew Lawrence Weitz

Pro

Answered . I'm unclear about a couple of things. We're you in an accident? In what state? Why would you be making any statement to anybody if you are represented? Were you asked to give a deposition? Is the statement you're talking about that deposition?