I have already filled my I-129 petition for a K-1 fiance visa ,my question ,whats the process for obtaining a visa for her son

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lihue, HI

I have already filled my I-129 petition for a K-1 fiance visa ,my question ,whats the process for obtaining a visa for her son,I know she will now go for a visa interview , but what is the process for the child ,

i need to know if there are other forms I need to have in place ,, I am a poor person trying to take two people that are less fortune it then myself to better life , i have have very little money to spend except what its going to take for all the filling fees and travel fees , i cannot afford to pay anyone ,thats why i am asking for your help

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Consult with an Immigration attorney in your area.

2. Dana Roxana Bucin

3

Answered . Child can apply for a K-4 at the same time at the consulate

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Did you know that you have to make more than $23,862 to be able to sponsor two people?

You will find that a consultation with an immigration attorney will save you lots of time and money.

If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/