I have a written and signed contract to buy property two bad checks destroyed the property.i am advised to let sign release

Asked about 1 year ago - Columbia, SC

contract dated 11/01/2011 to buy condo 11/01/2013,agreement to pay monthly Regine fee was never meet (owner is sued for non payment ) PURCHASER has lived in home for a lease a year before deciding to buy ,purchaser has wrote two checks during contract time for insufficient funs also has destroyed the inside of the home ,i am unable to rent because of condition what can i do

1. Christine B. Adams

Pro

2

Answered . I am not really sure what you are asking because your question is unclear, If I am reading this properly, it appears that you should contact an attorney that specializes in tenant landlord law or a collection attorney. Make sure you document the damage and have proof of the checks.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Your question is not clear.