Skip to main content

I have a written and signed contract to buy property two bad checks destroyed the property.i am advised to let sign release

Columbia, SC |

contract dated 11/01/2011 to buy condo 11/01/2013,agreement to pay monthly Regine fee was never meet (owner is sued for non payment ) PURCHASER has lived in home for a lease a year before deciding to buy ,purchaser has wrote two checks during contract time for insufficient funs also has destroyed the inside of the home ,i am unable to rent because of condition what can i do

Attorney Answers 2


I am not really sure what you are asking because your question is unclear, If I am reading this properly, it appears that you should contact an attorney that specializes in tenant landlord law or a collection attorney. Make sure you document the damage and have proof of the checks.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Your question is not clear.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics