I have a workman comp injury and have completed the 312 exam my new advocate is also a lawyer do I need to hire a lawyer?

Asked 5 months ago - Bangor, ME

since my advocate is also a lawyer I am wondering if I need to hire a lawyer to assure the most positive and fair outcome of my case, ie: past and future medical bills paid and reimbursement for bills I have paid. paid time for future surgery, fair settlement amount etc

1. David Brian Snyder

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Who does the advocate work for? A lawyer's interest in a Worker's Compensation case is aligned with yours. They want to maximize your case value because that will increase the amount that they receive in kind. I would call around to discuss your matter with lawyers in your area. Please search avvo.com.

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Who appointed your advocate? Is she knowledgable? Invested in your problem?