I have a warrant for my arrest and I am a student, could I get a ankle bracelet so I can go to school and not be in jail?

Asked 9 months ago - Littleton, CO

I got a DWAi a year ago and I have not complied with my probation like I should have. I start school in January and don't want to miss any school because of jail.

1. Daniel P. Gerash

5

Answered . It is possible depending on your circumstances. You should call an attorney to assist.

2. Amy Travin

3

Answered . I would need a lot more information in order to answer this question. Have you spoken with your probation officer about what they want to do to you? Have you ever been brought to the courts before for not complying with probation? Is this your first offense of DUI/DWAI?
    You should at least call an attorney for a consultation on your issue - if not just hire one to represent you at the hearing.

3. Robert Gerald Werking

Pro

3

Answered . As noted by others, the answer is yes - it is possible. You should speak with an attorney as soon as possible to make arrangements to resolve the warrant and assist with the probation revocation.